Introduction to AS coursework

My name is Ela and my candidate number is 9426. The other members of my group are Amber Mota (candidate number 9114) and Godgift Emesi (candidate number 9044). We are group number 3.

To access my work, please click on the labels on the right, entitled 'AS Research and Planning', 'AS Construction', 'AS Evaluation' and 'AS Preliminary Task' and ignore the rest that is classwork.

My Film Opening Sequence (Group 3: Ela, Gift, Amber) (New Guy)


My Film Opening Sequence (Group 3: Ela, Gift, Amber) (New Guy)

Wednesday 1 April 2015

This blog is now closed

Below are the posts showing each stage of production required for our opening sequence. The posts are marked "AS Research and Planning", "AS Construction" or "AS Evaluation" depending on which stage they are relevant to.

Hopefully you will enjoy our watching our final outcome and the progress it has made from the beginning of the project. The finished sequence is in Evaluation Post 7.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment